1. Bail Bond Las Vegas Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Bail Bond Las Vegas may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Bail Bond Las Vegas may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Bail Bond Las Vegas to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Bail Bond Las Vegas may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Bail Bond Las Vegas may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
1. Bail Bond Las Vegas uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Bail Bond Las Vegas Web sites to your interest, and also to help Bail Bond Las Vegas select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Bail Bond Las Vegas tailor Bail Bond Las Vegas Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Bail Bond Las Vegas's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Bail Bond Las Vegas may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Bail Bond Las Vegas will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Bail Bond Las Vegas reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency. Transfers of Information.
Last updated on 02/01/2015.